Information we collect
- Information collected automatically: When you use Willow, or visit www.thewillowapp.com, we automatically collect and store information about your computer or mobile device and your activities. This information may include:
- 1.Your mobile device's unique ID number;
- 2.Your mobile device's geographic location while the app is actively running;
- 3.Your computer's IP address;
- 4.Technical information about your computer or mobile device (such as type of device, web browser or operating system);
- 5.Your preferences and settings (time zone, language, privacy preferences, product preferences, etc.);
- 6.The buttons, controls and ads you clicked on (if any);
- 7.How long you used Willow and which services and features you used; and
- 8.The online or offline status of Willow.
Information you choose to provide:
- In order to register, you will be asked to sign-in using your Facebook login. By allowing us to access your Facebook account, you understand that will have access to your name, gender, location, and pictures, as well as the names of your Facebook friends.
- Whenever you voluntarily disclose personal information on publicly-viewable screens or pages, that information will be publicly available and can be collected and used by others. Willow cannot control, and is not liable for whoever reads your posting or what other users may do with the information you voluntarily post, so we encourage you to exercise discretion and caution with respect to your personal information.
- You may also (but are not required to) provide information about yourself in your Willow profile. Any additional images or information you provide may be publicly displayed. If you wish, we will delete your account information.To do so, please close your account by sending an email to email@example.com.
How we use your information
- We use the information we collect to improve our services, make special offers to certain users, customize services for our users, better understand our users, diagnose and fix problems.
- While Willow is in use, we keep track of your device’s geographic location so that we can connect you to other Willow users based on your particular geographic location. Willow does not track your location when you are not using the app.
Use of your information by others
- We may share user information with other companies for various reasons as described below. What information we make available to other companies depends on the nature of our relationships with them. We do not allow these companies to aggregate, sell, or disclose the user information we provide them in any way.
- Service Providers: We may share all of the types of information we collect with vendors who provide services to us.
- Analytics Companies: We allow analytics companies to use tracking technologies to collect information about our users' computers or mobile devices and their online activities. These companies analyze this information to help us understand how our sites and apps are being used. Analytics companies may use mobile device IDs, as described in the paragraph below (“Mobile device IDs”). Unlike cookies, device IDs cannot be deleted.
- Mobile device IDs: In order to recognize you, store your preferences, and track your use of our application, we may store your mobile device IDs (the unique identifier assigned to a device by the manufacturer) when you use the Willow app.
- WHAT WE DO NOT SHARE: We do not provide third parties with your name, address, email address, or phone number.
- Aggregated Information: We may publicly disclose aggregated information about our users, such as the total number of our users and their overall demographics.
- Legal matters: We may disclose any information in response to a legal request, such as a subpoena, court order, or government demand; to investigate or report illegal activity; or to enforce our rights or defend claims. We may also transfer your information to another company in connection with a corporate restructuring, such as a sale or merger.
- We do not allow persons under 18 to register for any service, and we do not knowingly collect any personally identifiable information from persons under the age of 18.
Information from users outside the United States